Why myEU.africa ?
What makes us special
In opposite to other European mailbox offerings myEU.africa is built with the African customer at heart. We have a clear understanding of the challenges and concerns African consumers face if they want to participate in international trade or e-commerce offerings.
Many international online shops and marketplaces do not even let you register with a non-European postal address and the international shipping rates typically offered to African countries are simply unaffordable.
Beside that – import processes can quickly become a nightmare, when unexpected duty bills appear and things get stuck at customs. Add some currency confusion into the mix and it is simply not happening.
The myEU.africa promise is to fix this.
- Our logistics partner in Germany is handling up to 300 international shipments daily and is giving us access to wholesale shipping rates that are normally not available to African customers,
- Our logistics partner maintains a highly experienced team of Customs and Duty experts, who have the knowledge and the international data to reliably classify items, so we can offer our customers to conveniently arrange and pay for everything upfront in one single transaction – shipment, insurance, duty, taxes, and service fees,
- ‘The Backend’ – In close cooperation with the warehousing and customs teams we have built the myeu.africa service from a scratch to support state of the art electronic processing and submission of shipment data to customs and shipping partners – we hate paper as much as you do – and we have a manic focus on efficiency,
- ‘The Front End’ – Every click counts – we aim to make things as simple as possible for our customers, you will be amazed how easy and fun it is to use the myEU service,
- We run a local Customer Support Service in South Africa that assists you in a wide range of local languages via phone, email or whatsapp,
- Our high level of automation allows us to offer service and handling fees significantly below competitors (on many competitor sites just a duty code lookup & customs declaration is priced with 20 Euro /~R380 and more),
- All prices are marked out and charged in South African Rand with full transparency of costs and exchange rates upfront,
Vflow Pty Ltd / myEU.africa is an independent, self funded South African company and brand. We are not only 100% black female owned, but also 100% committed to run a sustainable business based on personal effort and passion.